Michigan-Grand Rapids

**911** DJ HELP!!

I am getting married on THIS Saturday and I can not get a hold of my DJ. Does anyone know D James Productions in GR? Can anyone help get a hold of him or have any ideas of what to do?? Greatly appreciated any advice! Thank you. Roxi

Re: **911** DJ HELP!!

• clmcnicholasclmcnicholas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks!  Unfortunately I haven't heard of him before. I would suggest starting to put together a play list on an ipod just in case. Does your reception venue have speakers or would you have to rent them? Kentwood rental has speakers and a PA system for rent for pretty cheap. Maybe give them a call and see if the system is available just in case. Let us know if there is anything else we can do, I understand the frustration, I'm getting married friday and our reception site is starting to pull crap on me.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I just feel stuck! I really loved this guy but don't know what could be going on or how long I am supposed to wait before I get someone else. Just thought someone might know something I don't!?!? Thanks so much and good luck with your wedding and reception frustrations!
  • edited December 2011
    he is on facebook and i know he is part of the west michigan wedding association and i would call them to get ahold of him....
  • edited December 2011
    He finally called me this morning!!! He has been sick since Sunday. So we are all set to meet tonight! Thank you for all the extra help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards