Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I love...

my hotel boss. She brought me dinner and told me to stay at the hotel tonight free of charge because of how icy the roads are getting.

What do you love? Let's spread some love, not dramaz! :)
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: I love...

• Options
    Oh that was very sweet of her whit.  I love DH cuz he's cooking my favorite type of steak fajitas right now! 
  • Options
    I love coffee and pain pills. Okay that didn't sound right but I took half a pain pill last night for my serious cramps and it helped a lot.
  • Options
    I love the travel system (stroller/car seat) pattern that I saw today at BRU and reeeeeeeally want it.  But it would involve bringing back the one that we already bought and that DH loves.  *sigh*
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I love receiving phone calls from people when you're thinking about them. It's like they know you were thinking about them. It makes me feel loved haha, sad but true.
  • Options
    I love my medical THC...and mixing it with McD's. WOW.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mmmm I love coffee too ang! But not with pain pills, I'd be jacked up higher than a kid on Mtn. Dew.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9d3cbd25-1833-4ce7-aa94-40d95d2a9485Post:723d1459-d56c-4b7d-a8dc-a11cb5212a09">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love my medical THC...and mixing it with McD's. WOW.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

NICE!

• Options
    I love nintendo8.com It's my new way of killing time at work.
  • Options
    Well I love you too! :)
  • Options
    I love whoever bought our entire bedding set off our registry today.  I'm so excited!

I also love running.  Specifically, I love races and buying cute training gear most of all.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    the fact that whenever my boyfriend has the day off from work he flies, drives or takes the train to come and visit me.  Even if he arrives late (like he will tonight) and leaves the next day in the afternoon, I'll still get to see him and spend some time with him.
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love funfetti cupcakes (which I just made!)

I love the word "heifer," especially when Whit uses it!

I love Super Mario Brothers Wii.
  • Options
    Waffle House. We ate there tonight on the way home from sledding. There was a lady  there with a nose bleed. She didn't skip a beat. Just kept on hanging out with her Waffle House friends with a rag up her nose talking about snow cream and cigarettes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:9d3cbd25-1833-4ce7-aa94-40d95d2a9485Post:99c0bdf2-bfa8-44d6-b7c1-7b4bebd4b882">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love receiving phone calls from people when you're thinking about them. It's like they know you were thinking about them. It makes me feel loved haha, sad but true.
    Posted by lilgina64[/QUOTE]

Me too, especially when the timing is so perfect that you were actually pressing the send button and end up answering their call before your phone even rings.
  • Options
    I love when FI comes in to check on me when he's making dinner and I'm here on TK.

I love rum & coke and want to have one right now.
    planning

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9d3cbd25-1833-4ce7-aa94-40d95d2a9485Post:b6183396-1ba3-4158-9f64-db2daca3b85c">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the travel system (stroller/car seat) pattern that I saw today at BRU and reeeeeeeally want it.  But it would involve bringing back the one that we already bought and that DH loves.  *sigh*
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Sucrets, realistically you are going to be the one using it 90% of the time.  Shouldn't you have the one YOU love?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:9d3cbd25-1833-4ce7-aa94-40d95d2a9485Post:d6e92500-9dbd-4d33-bea5-46928330ea7a">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Waffle House. We ate there tonight on the way home from sledding. There was a lady  there with a nose bleed. She didn't skip a beat. Just kept on hanging out with her Waffle House friends with a rag up her nose talking about snow cream and cigarettes.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Ewwww.

On that note, I love Waffle House or Krystals when I am drunk.
  • Options
    I love that when I'm gone from TK all day, there's tons to catch up on. But it is a bummer that I never get to join in on stuff because I'll be opening up a dead thread.

I also love that it snowed ALL DAY today, thus forcing us to have to stay inside and be lazy. It was wonderful. Virginia Beach gets a good snow storm like once every 20 years, so it was nice for our weathermen to be right for a change.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_love-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9d3cbd25-1833-4ce7-aa94-40d95d2a9485Post:2d8abf96-6370-4f65-ae1c-ca84cea7ff48">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love... : Sucrets, realistically you are going to be the one using it 90% of the time.  Shouldn't you have the one YOU love?
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it's not super girly, either.  There is one difference - the car seat only holds up the 22 pounds instead of 35 like the one we got.  But we're both short, so it's not like we anticipate having a huge baby.

This is the one I love:
    <a href="http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3914650" target="_blank">http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3914650</a>

I need to apply the tenet of wedding dress shopping to stroller shopping.

• Options
    Brie, that's awesome!! I'm praying someone gets our bedding :)

Waffle HOuse is awesome.
  • Options
    I love the heifer that just came to me and said I broke the elevator when her fat asS was the one that smushed the stop button </sarcasm>
  • Options
    I suspect my mom, whits, since she knows shower invites are going out next week or the week after.

PS: There's a chance we may be staying at a HIE in your neck of the woods at some point on our honeymoon.  I'll FB you when we have more exact plans!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options

I love the cat thread below!

and chocolate. or anything which remotely seems like it might help ease my aching head this morning. 

OH and I adore my friends who spend a whole day here yesterday helping us clean up our garden, oil our deck setting, replace the roof of the patio etc etc. Highly awesome of them.

• Options
    brussels sprouts.  I never knew it til a few months ago!

I also love my Small Batch Baking cookbook.  Tasty stuff in tiny portions!
  • Options
    OMG yay Brie!!
  • Options
    kmurr, I love your sig pic!
  • Options
    That we're going to be able to get a kitty and a doggie soon and I'll finally get to participate in the adorable pet threads. 
  • Options
    Julez that's awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards