California-Northern

Outdoor Wedding In Monterey County

I am looking to do an outdoor wedding/indoor reception next May. I would really like for the ceremony and reception to be in the same place. So far we have looked at Jardine's resturant in San Juan Bautista and got information from Ridgemark Golf Course in Hollister and Rancho Canada Golf Course in Carmel Valley. Do any of you have any other suggestions that aren't outrageously expensive? Thanks!

Re: Outdoor Wedding In Monterey County

• melmikejmelmikej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking to do an outdoor wedding/indoor reception next May. I would really like for the ceremony and reception to be in the same place. So far we have looked at Jardine's resturant in San Juan Bautista and got information from Ridgemark Golf Course in Hollister and Rancho Canada Golf Course in Carmel Valley. Do any of you have any other suggestions that aren't outrageously expensive? Thanks!
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to move this to your local board, in hopes they will be able to help you more!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.bayonetblackhorse.com/page.php?page_id=3194&name=Banquets_&_Weddings

I saw their booth at a bridal show in Monterey, and their food was incredible.  They were also extremely reasonably priced considering...
  • EastBayChickEastBayChick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Asilomar Conference Center is reasonable but they book up well in advance

or check Grapes of Wrath Catering. They provide catering at several outdoor venues like Memory Garden in Monterey and around the Monterey Peninsula.

There's a new one opening soon The Perry House run by Classic Catering:
    montereycatering.com

Most catering companies in the area have a list of beautiful spots that they partner with.
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on your wedding size, Gatherings (also run by Classic Catering) does a package ceremony (Berwick Park or Lovers Point) and reception, an 8 minute walk away. Tha'ts what we're doing in July!
  • edited December 2011
    The Perry House in Monterey is also owned by Classic Catering.  They have both an indoor and outdoor space, and it overlooks the bay.   To rent the space it's between 4K and 5K, but that includes most of what you'd need for rentals.  We're having our wedding there next May!  Check in with Alicia, she's fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards