California-Inland Empire
Options

AW Update!!

Hey loves! Sorry it has taken so long! Miss you guys tons!I'll try to keep this the condensed version haha :) Aside from some MIL drama (she literally left before the reception even started. not one photo of her...oh and she wore socks with her dress instead of shoes....lol) we had a great wedding! A lot of people that were supposed to be there didn't show, which only makes me sad because there were some people I would have loved to have there but since my guest list had to be short I didn't invite them. Everyone who did come was really awesome and seemed to have a good time!We both cried a bit after the ceremony, just from pure happiness! It was perfect, short and sweet but said everything we wanted it to say! The reception wasn't really on a time schedule but everything we wanted to happen did :) oh and the candy buffet was AWESOME! Same with the food YUM!!We saved the top tier but I'm pretty sure we're going to eat it on our one month!We went to Vegas for our honeymoon, and had a great time relaxing, drinking, and just spending time together :)It was easier to make a crappy slide show that to upload them all in photobucket, but here are some pics we have so far :)http://tinyurl.com/rbpw3d  

Re: AW Update!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards