Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

table numbers

Just wondering if anyone has any wire table number holders or photo holders they want to sell.  I live in Jackson but would be willing to drive to pick them up.  My wedding is September 19.  Thanks!

Re: table numbers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    have you checked with you florist. i had mine incorporated into the centerpieces.  my florist had to bend it around the flower stems but no on saw that part.HTH
    Kennedy
  • Options
    AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion.  Our florist is only doing our bouquets though.  I changed my mind a few times on what I was doing for table numbers so now need them :-) 
  • Options
    Mrs-T-to-beMrs-T-to-be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This might be too late, but I am looking to sell mine! Here is a photo:[img]http://tinyurl.com/mnncta[/img]If you are interested, let me know how many you need and I will count how many I have. I wouldn't mind shipping them to you (overnight) if you can pay via PayPal.
  • Options
    AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply. Those are nice but not exactly what I was looking for.  I was looking for tall ones.  We haven't been able to find any except online and it was to late to order any.  Oh well I am just using the free ones at the venue even though they weren't exactly what I was looking for either.  At least they are free :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards