Ohio-Toledo
Options

More advice on djs please :)

So I asked you guys before for any input you guys could give for Ultimate Nights and Decorative Sound...Well now I need any input you guys can give for Sounds of Music djs...I think its between them and Ultimate Nights and I need you guys to help with the decision...THANKS!

Re: More advice on djs please :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds of Music is my DJ for my wedding this Friday. I will let you know how it goes :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using decorate sound. Michael is awesome. When we met with him we named a few songs we like and he was able to name a bunch that he figured we would like based on that. He seems to be very good about knowing what songs will get people dancing and he's really energetic. I've heard lots of good things on here about him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just hired Ultimate Nights and they have been really helpful (especially since I'm planning our Toledo wedding from four hours away!) They let you pick your songs down to the last one if you want. They were also the most stright forward with pricing and the best deal I found for the money. Have you seen this webiste - toledoohioweddingreview.blogspot.com? There are a ton of reviews about all of the big DJ companies in Toledo (and any other type of vendor you might be looking at). I made my final decision based on the reviews from other brides. Hope this helps, and good luck with the planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ultimate Nights was great - our dj Joel kept the party going all night seriously. We did choose fun, upbeat music good for dancing, and Joel honored our request of no chicken dance/YMCA/line dances etc even when my sister asked him to play them a dozen times. Brian the owner was super easy to work with too and answered all my questions. I would def. recommend them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!  It seems that all of these djs are great and that I couldn't go wrong with any of them...I guess I'm just gonna have to make the final decision :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with S&G Sounds. They did my sisters wedding and was awesome! Had the floor packed the whole time, played the songs they wanted. Mike was very helpful. Easy to work with. Plus, I think he qouted me like 90.00 an hour which is awesome! So I am paying 450.00 for a 5 hr reception. Amazing. His number is 419-471-9604
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jknackst Thanks for the website posted above! Very very helpful for wedding planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards