Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Good Morning :)

It's Thursday, ladies!! Hope everyone has a fabulous one. It's looking pretty nasty outside today. We will probably just be doing laundry, cleaning, and playing inside today. At least I don't think I'll have to put the AC on for the first time in about 5 months!
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: Good Morning :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Have a nice day at home- I need to have a day to just clean and do laundry!I did my seating arrangements last night and it took 45 minutes.  I am freaking out a little but I must have done something wrong since it never is that easy!  But it helped that we could have groupings of 8,9,10,11 or 12 at a table.  Now FI's Mom is coming over to do her side and friends tonight.  Today, just working then going shopping for an outfit for my bachlorette this weekend!
  • Options
    Brads GirlBrads Girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your good morning posts :)I am headed home to my parents this weekend because my sister gets married tomorrow!!!!Yes, I know we are crazy getting married two weeks apart ;)
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    desistoldesistol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It's pretty icky here in Boston too- just dark and 50's. Today is the first day I actually wore a jacket to work. Thinking about calling in sick to work tomorrow to catch up on laundry, etc. Plus I have my b-pics Sat morning and then a wedding in CT Sat night so I need to get a mani and pack! Work always gets in the way, lol!Hope you have a nice day at home today! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Hope you're having a good day with that adorable baby of yours!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (PS--and I realize I'm a bit late on the whole morning thing, ha.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards