Florida-North Florida

Dress fitting tomorrow

Yay. My final (hopefully) dress fitting is tomorrow. Here's hoping I didn't gain a ton of weight due to stress snacking. I'm worried about my bustle. She said that bustles are placed differently on different people and my dress came w/ a bustle already (2nd hand dress).  The girl before me was SUPER tall. Didn't need the dress altered. She had to have been 5'9 or taller w/ heels. I will be 5'6 in heels.I'm just worried that the bustle will be as ugly as I remember it, and I'll hate it.

Re: Dress fitting tomorrow

• edited December 2011
    * To clarify- I'm worried that even with the other alterations, that the bustle will still fall incorrectly and it  will be as ugly as I remember it.* Please forgive me. I can't seem to make a post w/ out having to make a follow up post to correct a screw up!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! My 2nd fitting (and final, I hope) is October 7. I'm trying to stay away from the snacks but it's hard! Post some pics when you get it back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah. I'm glad I got a corset back. Here's hoping your dress fitting goes well on the 7th! We're well on our way!Jodippls- YGM btw.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGM back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do some extra workouts! Can you not alter the bustle to look better on you?
  • WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Brittjoy- can she not change the bustle?? please post pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards