California-Inland Empire

redlands country club

does anyone know if they do weddings there?

Re: redlands country club

• edited December 2011
    I believe they do however you must be sponsered by a member of the country club.  I had my wedding at their sister country club and I had to know a member in order to have my wedding there. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes they do, I actually like their ballroom.. it has a patio that overlooks the golf course, which is nice for guests to go outside. You just need to know a member.
  • edited December 2011
    My posts keep sending on this computer, before I hit "add post"..

What I was saying is that the prices are awesome for what you get. We had our Rehearsal Dinner there and honestly, if I wasn't adamant about a having ours at a hotel and the fact that we eat at the club once a week, I would of probably had it there.. being there a lot kind of takes away the "specialness" of the location. I really recommend it to people though, I think more people should take advantage of such a great location so close by. 
  • edited December 2011
    well... there goes that idea. i dont know anyone. haha! me and fi would really like to have the wedding in redlands because thats where we both grew up. we just havent found anything we really like!
  • edited December 2011
    Did you go look at Kimberly Crest?  I'm having my wedding in Redlands.  For the reception, I'm having it at the Heritage Hall.  The inside is really nice, I love that it doesn't have carpet and it has big windows and I can bring my own alcohol!  For the ceremony I've had to change mine so I'm still trying to find a place, I just went to Tennessee Gardens on Friday.  It's cute but not really anything special about it.  If you have a big budget, I would definitely go to Kimberly Crest, it's beautiful! I feel in love with it but they don’t have my date available. :(
  • amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also the Mitten Building has a outside courtyard. That is a beautiful location for photos.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards