California-Central

Flower $ Near Pismo

Just curious, what did people generally spend on flowers in the SLO/ Paso Robles/ Pismo Area?? Also has anyone used Jenny McNiece for their flowers??
imageimageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Flower $ Near Pismo

• edited December 2011
    I used Jenny for my wedding. I LOVE Jenny! She did an amazing job on my flowers and was excellent to work with. You can see my photos...link in bio to pictage. Her prices were in line with two other bids that I recieved. Let me know if you have any more questions or can't view the photos.
  • KryssttleKryssttle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are so pretty!! Thanks for answering my post :)
    imageimageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Flowers by Kim out of SLO. She arranged the flowers for my sisters wedding and they turned out beautifully. I am spending approx $1000 which includes: 12 centerpieces (medium sized), bridal boquet, 4 bridesmaids, 6 bouts, 4 corsages, vase rental, delivery, set up, and taxes. I am definitely using less expensive flowers (daisies, etc) in order to keep the cost down but I still think Kim is very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, $1000 for all that is VERY reasonable.
  • fx22xibayfx22xibay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're actually doing our centerpieces ourselves since we are having a pretty small wedding with about 60 guests.  I'm going to Skyline Nursery in Nipomo on Tuesday to see there florals.  They are a wholesaler that also sells at retail. From what I hear, they have a great selection of cut flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards