Maryland-Baltimore

50 days to go and.........

The intense nightmares started last night! I woke up crying 4 times last night! This is not good! My main one was that no one showed up vendor wise (which I am sure is a common one). I was getting ready and my friend was there to do my hair, but no makeup person, no photographer, no florist, no DOC, and three of my BM's were MIA. Two eventually showed up, but then my FSIL and FG were still missing. We ended up canceling the wedding and then for some reason we had to get to another wedding that evening so we went to that wedding and my makeup person wasn't there, but my photog was and when I asked what the F*** happened she gave me attitude and told me she never liked me and really didnt want to do my wedding so she just decided not to show. Then I saw my florist in a parking lot and they said they were lost and never found the places and I asked why they never called me or anyone else and they said they didn't feel like it!Oh my if this is just the beginning I am not sure I want to go to sleep!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 50 days to go and.........

• MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same thing happen... yesterday was my 50 day mark and the night before I had my worst nightmare yet!  I think that subconsciously I realized as I was sleeping that when I woke up the wedding would be 50 days away, and I'm so stressed b/c I have so much left to do, that it caused me to have a bad dream.  And I mean BAD dream, in this one my fiance didn't even show up.  I used to enjoy it, but I'm at the point now where I hate wedding planning and can't wait to be finished!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww sorry ladies. It'll probably lighten up some. I think as you get closer you're too tired/busy to even remember your dreams! What are you doing right before bed? Read a book or something relaxing. Don't go over your guest list or vendor info! It's like eating and swimming--separate planning and bedtime.You're almost there!
  • edited December 2011
    Mine actually got less and less frequent as we got closer, maybe I was too tired to dream or was more secure because I had done all the final appts, but either way, they'll probably lighten up soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards