Maryland-Baltimore

B-Pics

I'm getting them done on Sunday, and I'm super nervous! What do I take with me? I have a great pair of shoes, some outfits, what about jewelery/accessories/props? Any suggestions?

Re: B-Pics

• weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The only jewelery I took was my engagement ring & wedding band.  I also took a comic book and a book called, " I Heart Geeks."  because I thought my husband would get a kick out of those.  (And he did!)  I also took one of his ties, and that was the impetous for some fun shots.Good Luck, and have fun! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh a tie is a good idea! What about tipping the photographer- did you, and how much?
    edited December 2011
    I didn't tip my photographer.  (Jen Lowe.)
  • mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't tip ours either. I didn't wear too much jewelry except a solitare necklace, E ring and studs except for one outfit where I wore dangly earrings. I had 4 outfits. I brought a book and glasses as props for a couple of the shots. Will you be in a hotel? I also used a bubble bath as a prop. Oh and a last minute prop was a lolli pop the hotel gave me at check-in! It worked very nicely since the lolli pop was the same color and shade as one of my outfits!
  • vjcjenn1vjcjenn1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did tip mine and she seemed surprised...dont' be nervous
  • edited December 2011
    Bring some wine if you're a wine girl, it will help you to relax!  What does FI do?  Is a uniform of any kind involved? What about you?  Maybe TMI, but DH really likes me in my scrubs (I don't know why....) Whatever he is into that you can incorporate into the shoot, the better!  Weezie had some great stuff with the geeks book, a comic, and a spiderman (right?) Tshirt.  An unbuttoned white collared shirt is also super sexy.  I don't think it hurts to have too many options (you don't have to use them all).  Take whatever seems fun and see what you are in the mood for on the day.
    edited December 2011
    Yep, There was a spiderman Tee too.  (Good Memory Tiff!)  DH loves it when I wear it out now.  It's our private joke.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards