South Carolina

William Aiken House

Does anyone have pictures of wedding or reception I could see at William Aiken House? Any advice? I'm from out of town but want to have destination wedding in Charlestonand love the looks of the property. Any advice is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Sara

Re: William Aiken House

• Hi there I just love the The William Aiken house.  The date we had in mind was already booked or I would've had it there.  My friend Krista took her bridals there and i've attached a link to her bridal portraits. It gives you a little bit of an idea of how beautiful the house is.

This is a link to her photographers website Chi Photography of Charleston.  I was torn about changing my date after visting several venues as this was my favorite.  Planning a destination wedding and having only one chace to see all the venues you are interested in one weekend is tough.  Good Luck in all your planning!!!!!

http://www.chiphotographyofcharleston.com/krista-bridal-portrait-the-william-aiken-house

• They are having GREAT deals for a January/Feb 2013 wedding right now.
  • Hi Sara.  Should you be in need of a wedding photographer, let me know.  My packages include 2 photographers, and more.  My website is susangrayphotographer com. Kindest regards, Susan Gray, Susan Gray Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards