Maine
Options

Hey girls!!! The nest is waiting for you!!

As the 2009 wedding season starts to wind down, congrats to all of you newly married.  I hope your wedding day was as magical as you all deserve!  The gals over on the nest wanted to extend a big hug and welcome to join "on the other side"!  We're a friendly group who loves new faces.  We don't bite (I swear), have fabulous GTG's, and we love, love looking at wedding pictures :-)  hint, hint, hint!Congrats and see you on the Nest!
Our Abby Jean

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hey girls!!! The nest is waiting for you!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto what Jess said! c'mon over to the best bunch of women you'll ever "meet"! and congrats!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm jumping on the welcome wagon as well!! So here's my pitch: when your hand starts to get tired from all the thank yous, and you've gone through your wedding picts at least a dozen times and want more compliments, come over to the Maine Nestie board!!!  I promise, we are a welcoming bunch!~Heather p.s. Oh, and we aren't ALL pregnant/ with babies!! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes i agree, take the plunge and come over and visit, the knot is going to kick you over to us anyway :) We LOVE LOVE LOVE wedding pictures :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards