North Carolina-Outer Banks

I'm Back and I'm Married!

Hello all.. I got married on 09/09/09 in frount of our beach house in Kill Devil hills. It turned out to be a very nice day except for the wind (gusts up to 25 mph). Everything went very well and I thought I would pass along my vendor reviews.Sanderling Spa .. I had a spa morning where I did a message/pedicure/ hair and makeup. I also had lunch with the 6 others who joined me. I LOVED my hair and makeup. The entire sanderling staff was amazing.Argyles Restuarant.. We went there for dinner afterwards. There was 26 of us. The food was amazing and the cake was delicious! I would highly recommend anyone to them. None of my guests had anything bad to say about the dinner everything was hot, service was awesome, and the food was wonderful!Bob Woody.. He was our officiant. Showed up 30 min early and had a very nice ceremony. He is very professional.Michelle Haber.. She was our photographer. She also showed up 30 min before her scheduled time. She was awesome to work with and took a million photos. I can't wait too see them!!Renee Landry.. She was our florist. I only had a bouquet and boutonniere  made. The flowers were nice. But I asked for mainly roses and cala lilies with blue accent and only had 7 cala lilies in the bunch after providing her with numerous photos of what I wanted. I think she is a bit overpriced for what she provided. Happy Planning to all!!!

Re: I'm Back and I'm Married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards