Nebraska-Omaha

Alterations

I am purchasing my dress this weekend from David's.....andI know they are going to ask me if I want to complete my alterations with them.  Has anyone used David's for alterations?  Any other recommendations? 

Re: Alterations

• teacherlady79teacherlady79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at their list of prices for alterations when I tried on my dress (it's posted in their dressing rooms), and they are really expensive.  It was going to cost $200+ for my alterations!  I ended up going to Karen Tangeman in Papillion, and she did everything for $105--and she does fantastic work.  I ended up with a 9-point bustle on my dress, a 5-point bustle on my jacket (it was as long as the dress, and overlaid the train), my sleeves shortened, the clasp on my jacket moved, and a pocket put into my dress (my personal request, for lipstick & tissue).  The bustling alone would have cost well over $175 at DB.Karen's number is 593-1830, I believe.
    Photobucket

My food blog:
    www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
    MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
    6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
    IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • coliecamcoliecam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone have a phone number for Linda Lee?
  • ThisIsMelindaThisIsMelinda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linda Lee's number is 712-323-3163. I know she's out of town this week but will be back next week. That's when I'm having my final fitting!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards