Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Photographer Suggestions

Hi ladies! We're in the process of meeting with photographers for our wedding and I wanted to find out if anyone had any reviews on the following photographers:Michael ClarkJennifer LoweJAX PhotographyWe met with Michael Clark and loved him! And JAX did our good friends wedding and they turned out great. Just wanted to get more opinions :-) TIA!

Re: Photographer Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen Lowe is VERY popular among a lot of people on these boards - you'll hear many rave reviews about her.  I don't know much about the other two though
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I just booked Jen Lowe for our May 2010 wedding.  I'm really excited to be working with her.  I love how she captures emotion in every photo she takes.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    see my bio (mrs. Link Below my signature pic) has the fabulous Jen lowe's handywork from my may 2010 wedding and a full review of her services. But jen becomes like a friend you've always had very quickly and you stop thinking of her as a vendor. She's so easy to work with and SO MUCH FUN!!!! Sorry this is so choppy but I'm knotting on my phone lol
  • Options
    KCnBTKCnBT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Jax and was very unimpressed. I had heard good reviews from this board; however, I was turned off during our meeting with them. If you want more details please email me at kcbtwedding at gmail dot com.
  • Options
    md0703md0703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael Clark is shooting our wedding next month.  He's so laid back and has a great personality.  I made a shutterfly book using our engagement pics.  Let me know if you want to show you some pics or answer any questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another Jen Lowe Bride here! She is doing our wedding in November and we are so happy we switched to her. If you want to see our engagement photos email me and I will send you the link. tinks81 at aol dot com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uh, Tiff... did you use a time machine to get married in 2010?Jen Lowe is a board favorite - I've never heard a bad thing about her.  JAX did the wedding of one of my close friends and she raved about their work.  I know her e-pics were some of the prettiest I've ever seen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Head hits desk... Thanks Dani :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same experience as the previous poster with JAX... if you want more info, feel free to ask.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KelJacksKelJacks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies! I haven't met with Jen Lowe yet, so I'm excited to meet with her after hearing so many great reviews. MD0703, I'd love to see some of your e-pics with Michael Clark, do you have a link?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using meaghan elliott...i saw her photos and fell in love. we met with her and fell even harder!http://www.meaghan-elliottphotography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards