Ohio-Toledo

*KellyandTim*

I read in the post below that you're stressing about flowers.  I definitely recommend that you meet with Lynn from Pollynn Flowers.  Even if you don't book with her, she's worth talking to!

I knew nothing about what I wanted in the way of flowers (I'm so not a flower person!), so she just asked me about our colors, the feel, I showed her a pic of my dress... and she took it from there!  Both times I met with her were so much fun.  She would run around the store, picking up different colored flowers and different textures and put them all together to make arrangements and mock bouquets.  And she'd ask what I did/didn't like with each one.  She would take out things I didn't like, add different things, etc.

SHE was so full of ideas that it didn't matter that I didn't know what I wanted.  All I had to do was say, "I like that... I don't like the light pink in that... that looks good..."

Re: *KellyandTim*

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion.  My planner is setting up meetings for me in the next month, I will def make sure she is on the list.  It's reassuring to know there is someone that will help me.... and not make me feel stupid!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I met with Pollynn and I liked her as well.  I ultimately chose a different florist, but Lynn was nice to talk to.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards