Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Chocolate Fountain

I just noticed that the very last post was from me! Sorry to hog the board! :) We may have enough in the budget to get a chocolate fountain. I looked on qcweddings.com vendor list because I thought there were a few places on there to rent chocolate fountains, but they're not on there anymore. Did anyone rent one? Where was it from? Do you have a website/e-mail address/phone number?

Re: Chocolate Fountain

• Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Perian Webb at www.sweet-perfections.com Perian is a sweetheart and her cakes are awesome as well! There is a place on her website about her chocolate fountain rentals. Good Luck! And don't worry about "hogging the board"! Its pretty slow around here :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Hy-Vee might have some for rent. We went to look at the Northgate Place as a potential reception site and she mentioned that they had a chocolate fountain for rent.
  • Options
    mommabarker09mommabarker09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are much better off to just buy one yourself and either reuse it or sell it. It's almost as much to rent one as it is to buy one, and you can resell it for almost what you paid for it. My mom bought one when I graduated high school and lets people rent it from her and uses it for all of our events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards