New York-Long Island
Options

make up and or hair!! help!

Hello - my wedding is in December and I now need to figure out hair and makeup.Does anyone have anyone good for makeup that I can go to a trial for and see if I like it?I am looking around Nassau County.Also, if anyone highly recommends their hair person, please pass it along!many thanks :-)

Re: make up and or hair!! help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used William Miranda for my wedding and he was so amazing. I loved the way I looked so much so that I said I just wanted to look in the mirror and watch myself blink. William will come to your house. I can't say enough great things about him.
  • Options
    jthroojthroo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need help with  that too!!!!
  • Options
    scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my salon, Colori Bella in East Rockaway - they do hair and make-up. My hairdresser's name is Dori, she is the owner, and Stephanie does make-up. Dori used to work at Salon Osio in Oceanside before she opened up her own salon, and I went there for 15 years - they also do really beautiful work, both hair and make-up. If you try them ask for Edith, she's great.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly suggest checking out www.makeupbymarisa.com I have used her for several occasions and absolutely love her work!  She is a sweetheart and really knows what shes doing!!!  I have also heard really great things about Sarah Rock! Going for a trial this week I will let you know how it goes! Good Luck!!  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend just had her trial with the Pedala sisters and it came out *amazing*!! Check out the site: http://www.nyweddingmakeup.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards