Iowa-Des Moines

Save the date and invitations

Can anyone help me on where to get invitations and save the date cards done? For my save the dates I want to do the engagement pics on a magnent but not sure if anyone does that here in Iowa or if I just need to go online and do it myself?

Re: Save the date and invitations

• edited December 2011
    we got ours from www.magnetstreet.com and i was extremely pleased with the service, price, and product.
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did magnetstreet.com!!!  Awesome company, wonderful service, great quality and good price!!  We loved our save-the-date magnets!!  Plus if you sign up for their emails, they'll send you discounts or coupons, we got our magnets like 40% off or something. I think it was 25% for order that day and another 15 percent for finalizing the "order" I had ready left sitting in the shopping cart for a few weeks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We used magnetstreet.com also and have gotten lots of compliments on them. 
  • edited December 2011
    I went on ebay and got ours done - it wasn't our picture but I saw a lot with them with the pic on it - and I have good luck with ebay so far. :)
  • bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Fedex.com for my Save-the-Dates! I just ordered buisness cards then bought the magnets to put on the back. It was easy plus I got to do some DIY project with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards