Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Scarlet

I am trying to finalize timelines and whatnot for my wedding and was wondering if you could let me know how your timeline went pre/post ceremony for pictures and such with Erik. Did you get the package w/the 2nd photographer? Did you take "getting ready" pics? How did that work? Thanks!
TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
EDD 3/6/13
Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Scarlet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  Sorry it took me a few days to respond, I haven't been on as much lately.We did have the second photographer.  It all worked out like this:  Hair/makeup starts at 11 am, Erik meets us at the salon and gets pictures periodically throughout my and the bridesmaids' appointments.Lunch around 1-ish, I invited Erik along but he declined.  He took the time to walk around the neighborhood a little and scope out places for pictures later.  Started getting ready around 2, Tara (Erik's wife) meets us there to get pictures with the ladies.  Erik, meanwhile, went to where the guys were getting ready.  BP meets for pictures a little after 3, with Erik Tara both there.BP goes to the ceremony site around 4 for pictures with family and a few pictures of Mr. Gem and I alone at the ceremony location.We all went to "hide" around 5:15, ceremony started at 6.  After the ceremony was over Tara headed home.  After the receiving line Erik took Mr. Gem and I for some more pictures during most of the cocktail hour.  (we had wanted to be with the guests during most of the cocktail hour but had run short on time for fun pictures earlier in the day, and some of our favorites came out of this extra time with Erik - totally worth it!) Erik stuck around for most of the reception, leaving about an hour before the end of everything.  Sorry this is crazy long - but let me know if you have other questions!
  • Options
    BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! That was very helpful!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards