New York-Upstate
Options

Saratoga Photographers

I am looking for a list of photographers in Saratoga....? For a friend, she is getting married next year at Saratoga National. Thanks!!! Suggestions?

Re: Saratoga Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer has a shop with her husband, on Broadway. She is so down to earth. Hey website is Hauprichphotgraphy.com If your friend gets ahold of her, please mention Andrea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely ADORE our photographer.  She was phenomenal and her prices are great.  Holly Greene, Out of the Ordinary Photography (www.outoftheordinary.biz).  Pics and review in bio.  Good luck!My sister's wedding was at Saratoga National four years ago.  They do a great job.
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using baillyphoto.com They are awesome!! We cant wait for them to shoot our wedding next month! awesome photos and great prices!! HTH!!
  • Options
    jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a spread sheet on my computer containing the names, prices, contact info, etc of 11 photogs in the Saratoga/Capital region..if you're interested email me at JesStewart7@aol.com
  • Options
    kristi1013kristi1013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using rjoseph photography right in saratoga. they seem really good. we just got e photos done 2 months ago. very reasonably priced also
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Jenn and Brian Moak...they were great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out christopher morris photography (more on the inexpensive side) and Sarah Smith Photography (fabulous, but more pricey)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards