Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Vendor Reviews

I haven't posted on here all that much over the past year, but found a lot of my vendors from others' suggestions on this board so I wanted to do the same and pass along my experiences. I got married a week ago on Sept. 13 at Turf Valley and had a wonderful day! It was amazing that it just all came together. My biggest complaint was that it was just too short! Ok, now reviews...:Florist: Flowers by Judy- Judy was amazing and the flowers were exactly what we wanted. They were absolutely perfect!! It was just beautiful! Highly recommended.  Day of Coordinator - Amy Urban - I don't think the wedding would have happened without her! For everyone who is on the fence about whether or not they need a DOC, get one. It was priceless just to have someone make sure everything ran smoothly, and coordinate everything so that I didn't have to worry. I would highly recommend Amy. She is a sweetheart who really helped me get everything organized!DJ- Absolute Entertainment - Jason Wallace - Can't say enough wonderful things. We actually didn't meet Jason until a week before the wedding, and he was awesome. He has a great personality and really knows how to keep the party going. He played exactly what we wanted and is just wonderful to work with. Highly recommended.  Make up- Amie Decker - Amie was amazing! She made me look awesome. I also appreciated the fact that she didn't require a certain number of girls before she agreed to travel. She was great and I just felt so beautiful. Photographer - Persinger Photography- Ray was great to work with, and we loved the second photographer he had. We haven't received any of the photos yet, but are completely confident that they will come out beautiful. Highly recommended!Video - Alex Video Productions - Again, haven't received the video, but it was great that on the wedding day we didn't even know he was there. Alex was very nice and I'm sure we will be happy with the final product. Officiant - Cantor Jan Morrison - There are not enough words of praise for her. She helped us so much, as it was difficult making families of two different faiths feel comfortable. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, touching, and a perfect reflection of us. I just wish I didn't cry so much! I would highly recommend her.Turf Valley- After some communication issues, the day itself was absolutely great. Staff completely catered to us during the reception and everyone was very friendly. The food turned out great and all of our guests loved it. Sorry this is so long, but I hope it will help some as I found much help from other vendor reviews here. If anyone has questions, feel free to page me!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience with Cantor Morrison (though I admit I can't imagine how anyone wouldn't!).  We feel similarly about her.  During planning and on the day of, she just makes everything alright.  We feel so blessed to have had her in our wedding, too.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards