Ohio-Cleveland

Windows On The River??

I am interested in having both my ceremony and reception at Windows on the River.  Has anyone had their wedding there/gotten one of the packages?  How much do they cost?  and what is the rental fee? I will have around 100 guests. 

Re: Windows On The River??

• saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were considering Windows on the River.  At the time we looked at their packages they were running a special on Fridays and I want to see it was like $60/pp.

Otherwise I think it's around 80-100 pp for a Saturday wedding.  It is really gorgeous
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We really wanted them for our wedding (also around 100 guests) but were told they have a 150 guest minimum. This was back in 2009, not sure if it still applies but you should definitely check on that. I liked that it was all-inclusive, 1 fee for all your food and alcohol and even your cake and chair covers and linens.
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a warning about Windows.  I was at a wedding there last summer and the noise level from the room above was so ridiculously loud that nobody could hear the wedding ceremony.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • smclarichsmclarich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married there in April.  It is a 150 person min.  The Friday/Winter special is $50.95 pp.  Otherwise it is $60 pp.

• edited December 2011
    My cousin had his ceremony/reception there.  Epic FAIL for the ceremony--as tldh noted, there was a ton of background noise from setting up for another event, etc.  Not the least bit romantic or nice.  However, their reception was very nice.  I would recommend for the reception but definitely not the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards