Texas-San Antonio
Options

Panic Mode... Any of you have problems with SA Wedding Experts Photogs?

Hi ladies, i know we have talked about SA wedding experts before on here but I can not find the posts.  First off, his websites are down and look like they wont be up anytime soon.  He is also off SA weddings.com which is where I found him.  He has several complaints when you google "SA portrait or wedding experts."  Also my wedding is a little more than a month away and he hasn't called or emailed me about any specifics for the big day.Has anyone had a horribly bad experience with him?  Has anyone used him within the past few months?He gave me a great deal about a year ago and i couldnt pass it up.  he was by far the cheapest but now i am worried i am getting what i paid for.  i am trying not to freak out over him but im getting a bit nervous that he is going to screw me over.

Re: Panic Mode... Any of you have problems with SA Wedding Experts Photogs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know of another bride that recently got screwed over by him- as in, he didn't show to her wedding and she ended up having to fork over lots of moola for a new photog.I would start panicking if I were you, but I would also start looking for a new photographer. Have you contacted him?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea i emailed him earlier with my concerns so we'll see.  i am going to start looking for a back-up.
  • Options
    jamester94jamester94 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Straughan Photography if you are looking for a back up photographer. They are inexpensive and so far have been great to work with. They are doing our engagement, bridal, and wedding pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards