Florida-North Florida

Jax GTG Sept 25th

So it looks like most of us said the 25th would work for us. Now its just time to decide where to go. Bonefish was mentioned...how does that sound? Theres one on San Jose and one at the beach right? Or anyone throw other ideas out there. Lets finalize a place and time here and then I'll put out another post next week to remind everyone and see who is definitely gonna go. Lookin forward to it ladies!
Honeymooning image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jax GTG Sept 25th

• clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Count me in. I'll meet anywhere anytime after 5:30.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me.. I'm looking forward to meeting you all! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm interested in coming to one but unfortunately I work friday nights during football season so I will be more voiceful at the next one.  Have fun!Jackie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, if we do Bonefish either location is ok w/me as well. I live near the beaches...but San Jose is probably more centrally located for everyone so that's fine too.
  • edited December 2011
    San Jose is definitely much closer to me. The beach is a good drive, but I'd be willing to do it if its closer for everyone else.
    Honeymooning image
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, it's ok Tara. I definitely live closer to the one on San Jose than you do to the one all the way down at the beach. San Jose is fine. 9A to JTB and I'm pretty much home.
  • OSheasOSheas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just have to make sure I have a babysitter, but I am def in if so.  The San Jose locaion is much closer for me, but I am willing to make a drive to the beach if need be...  It also gives me an excuse not to workout that day. Looking forward to it. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the way you think Osheas! No gym for me either that day...we'll get along just fine. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I am sad I can never make them. but I will be in Boston that weekend. Hope you ladies have a good time. Bonefish is my favorite. great happy hour deals for wine. cant beat it !
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J&K- That sucks. I was just getting ready to page you and ask you if you were coming. You were the one who suggested Bonefish. :) We still have a few months before your wedding. Why don't you organize the next GTG at a time that works for you. :) Spears- Hope to meet you at the next one too!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also closer to the beaches, but San Jose is fine since it's Friday night and no work the next day :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jendawn- I'm very excited you and Osheas can both make it this time. This means Tara and I get to meet 2 more knotties. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Me too! I love meeting knotties. To anyone who's thinking "Oh I'd like to go, but that'd be weird meeting up with these people I've never met and I may not fit on" ....you should come. Britt, Christie, and I met for the first time and it was great- no weird awkward silence- just a truly good time! Speaking of Britt- are you gonna be in town that weekend?
    Honeymooning image
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls!  I feel like you all know eachother so well so I'm definately looking forward to meeting everyone :-)  My sweetie has school that weekend so I'm happy to have a girls night out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if I can make it. It might be a last minute decision for me.
  • edited December 2011
    Clseale- i know. I will have to plan the next one but it wont be until december since I am gone every weekend up till after thanksgiving due to FI's football. but hope you ladies have fun. drink some wine and eat some bang bang for me =)
  • WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to join - I missed the last one and haven't been very active on here lately...BUT I will have to talk to FI and see what he thinks about us going up there.  oh AND I would definitely be late since I live in Orlando
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WAhsley- Come. Just do it! ;) We should probably check and see what time happy hour is and pick a time to meet.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Update: I am coming, get your fun pants on.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay Britt!
    Honeymooning image
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hot damn Britt! You girls really have no idea the level at which dirty martinis and bang bang shrimp excite me. :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dirty martinis and bang bang shrimp excite meThis exactly!
  • ChelleLynn97ChelleLynn97 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya'll have fun that's the night of my Rehearsal dinner :)
  • edited December 2011
    I looked on their site and couldn't find anything about their happy hour, so I'll have to call and see what time.
    Honeymooning image
  • WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tentatively - I'm there...I'll keep in the loop! =)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooohhh this is going to be a good GTG! Yay for Ashley!
  • edited December 2011
    i know im not really active, but would love to meet up! i just started nannying part time and my hours are unpredictable, so itll be last minute for me! i hope i can make it though!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope to see you there Shelly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards