Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Morning

Morning all,  Hope everyone has a good week, and hhope the G20 goes well in Pittsburgh.  I'm a little nervous about it and I'm not even there!Happy Monday!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I don't have much I'm still groggy aha Have a good one!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    morgan.baxtermorgan.baxter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies! Hope you all have a great week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!!!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, everyone! I'm MARRIED!!! It was an amazing day but I'll definitely AW the details later.  Still trying to catch up on work from Friday and clear my desk because we leave on THURSDAY for the HM!! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! :) Hope everyone has a great day.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    morning everyone. had a weird but good weekend. Already missing it though. Remember the GTG is on Sat! have a good day ladies :)
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Busy at work today. Had flu like symptoms Sat. and Sun. PLEASE not before my wedding. Jenn can't wait to hear all about your day!
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I feel weird today because of waking up in a new place.  I almost wanted to come to work just because it's familiar and not stacked with boxes.Congrats Jenn!  Can't wait for a recap.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Super busy at work right away. Monday - Blech. Yay Jenn!! I'm excited for you. :)   And you also, Candice. Even tho you are in box land right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We cleaned our house on Sunday, and I went through taking one last picture of all the rooms.  I was balling.  DH didn't know what to do with me!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    Candice, when I was moving out of my apartment into the house with DH (!!!), I cried alot and I only lived there 2 years.  I couldn't imagine the emotional stuff you were going through leaving your HOUSE.  So exciting for new houses though! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning!Congrats Jenn!  Can't wait to hear more. Sorry for your box maze, Candice!  Think of how many new memories you'll build in your new home with you DH. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was hard when I thought about all the work we put into the place and that someone else would be living in MY house.  I always have a hard time when I do something for the "last" time!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! This afternoon I'm heading to Atlanta for the week for business, blah! I hate traveling for work. I probably won't be on during the day at all this week. I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies.  I am sooo exhausted today. The party at my house was a success!!!  Sooo much fun! 2 quarter kegs kicked, and a bunch of people sleeping on the couches. lolJenn!!!  AW your wedding soon!!  I wanna hear everything! Do you and Brett wanna do dinner this week? Or maybe you're too busy- if so- maybe when you guys come back?
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  We ended up skipping Pittsburgh this weekend - my grandma and other family members were under the weather and I wasn't feeling so hot myself.  I was sad about not going, but I ended up having a nice relaxing weekend instead.  3 day weekend for me this weekend, W00T!  :DYay, Jenn!  Can't wait to hear all about it!GL with the box city, Candice.  I hate moving! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hola! We just gpt back from a fun day in the desert checking out old ruins of forts and possibly an old fishing village. It was fun! Jenn, hooray! I am SO glad you had a great day. Cannot wait to hear about your day! We waited until the Thursday after to leave for our HM too, and we are SO glad we did that. It really helps you have some time to chillax :-D Enjoy!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Yay for G20 week!!  I only have to be here until Wednesday, so today's like my Wednesday! :)Jen, CONGRATS!  I want to hear all about it and I want to see pics!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning, all! Talked DH into buying a new dishwasher this weekend. So excited over a new appliance. Jenn, I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and to see pics. When you commented on my status on FB yesterday, I couldn't figure out who you were until I clicked on your name to see the pic :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay Jenn!  Are you going to AW the wedding soon!!??  Classes are optional for me after Wednesday at noon, so I'm doing just Mon and Tuesday at school, then working the rest of the week FT to avoid G-20 traffic.  Anyone having any issues?  Our invites arrived Fri, we assembled all of them, stuffed them all, and got everything ready to take to the calligrapher.  I had no idea how hard it would be to find decent glue for the outer tags, and glue dots for the invites.  We ended up going to 8 stores, and giving in and driving out to Pat Catans.  Wheewww....my invites do look awesome.  I cried.  lol. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to hear more about your wedding Jenn!I'm exhausted, we did a ton of yard work on Saturday and muscles I didn't know I have are aching today :-/
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon! Congratulations, Jenn!  I bet you're sooo excited to leave on Thursday!  Can't wait to hear all about your big day.  It couldn't  have been any more beautiful on Saturday. Candice, hang in there.  Moving really does suck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards