Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Chris Cook Photography

Looking for reviews on Chris Cook. Saw his books and absolutely loved his work, but just wanted to hear from someone who has used him? Any other Chris Cook Photography brides?

Re: Chris Cook Photography

• edited December 2011
    I answered your post on the Boston board :-)
  • cal0381cal0381 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in a wedding this weekend who is using Chris Cook. I can let you know after this weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    I used him for my wedding on 5/24/09 and also for engagement pictures before hand. He was awesome to work with, and my pictures came out great. I thought he was very professional...on time, and stayed out of the way while managing to get some amazing pics. He also took the time to meet with us 2 days before hand since we were already at the hotel. We walked around to get some ideas for picture locations and to go over the timeline. Also, i had my online proofs back the day we got back from our honeymoon (so about a week later), and then the hard copy proofs about 3 weeks after that. If you have any specific questions let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Cal0381 - any information would be greatly helpful! Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards