Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

**Glitzy Glam**

Where is a cheaper spot than KOC? I need more ideas.:-) & how did you get ahold of him? lol...I have been leaving messages and even emailed a few times. I have called at night and he wasn't there and he told me a few weeks ago he will be only working 1/2 days.:-(

Re: **Glitzy Glam**

• Options
    glitzyglamglitzyglam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've booked with WWSC. My dad is a member of the club (you have to be at least an associate, charter members can rent for free).  Granted it's a "different" location as it's a shooting range, BUT they have a clubhouse it's large (holds 300) and nice.  It includes seating for 300 and you can bring in your own food and alcohol, big moneysaver.  I've reached Paul at 531-9179, I don't think he EVER checks email, I've sent him tons and never received a reply. I just spoke to him on the phone yesterday after I left him a message the night before. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ewww...that makes me mad! I have left messages for a few days now...maybe he don't want the business? lol:-(
  • Options
    heather_rae90heather_rae90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is tooootally off topic (sorry), but where do you get your cute signature avatar things? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photobucket and wedding channel I believe...:-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The number that glizty glam posted is his cell number so that would be the best phone number to reach him.  I had to friends get married at KOC in Wyoming this summer.  They both said he is not a people person and not that great to get a hold of.  I saw in the other post you live near Sparta?  Have you considered KOC in Conklin?  Its even more cheap then the Wyoming.  You can bring your own alcohol which saves you a ton of money.  And then have it catered.  Adeline Leigh is has some pretty good prices and good food.  Just an idea.  How many people are you planning on inviting?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, but thanks for the suggestion. I will def be calling over there. I wonder if the same special is in Conklin.?! I want polish food though and the KOC in Wyoming said they'd cook that for us. I will have to ask...thanks! Oh and 200-250 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards