North Carolina-Outer Banks

flip flops...

Hi Everyone!I just wanted to pass on a great deal I found....I am doing a basket of flip flops by the dance floor as a favor for my guests. If you are doing the same RUN (dont walk) to your local CVS, Walgreens, etc...  We have CVS in Va and I found nice flip flops for 90% off. They end up being $.30-.80 per flipflop so I have bought my local CVSs out of them. Just wanted to share!Audra:)

Re: flip flops...

• ajsansleyajsansley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Audra!  I have searched high and low for great deals on flip flops, but this seems like the BEST by far!!   Ansley  - Pittsburgh!
  • edited December 2011
    I got married in the OBX on May 16 of this year, and I also did the basket of flip flops.  I have a ton of flip flops left over and would be happy to give someone a deal on them.  Many of our guests wore their own sandals or flip flops, so most of the ones we bought were untouched.  They are assorted sizes and colors, but I haven't taken an inventory of exactly what is there.  I'd guess I have about 30 male and 30 female pairs, and a handful of kid pairs also.If you're interested, email me at merburrell at yahoo dot com.  I can provide a photo of our flip flop basket if you'd like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards