Florida-North Florida
Options

Good and Bad

Hi ladies! I hope you've all been doing well. I haven't posted in a while although I have been lurking some. I've been a bit down and have had trouble being excited about the wedding, but I'm back now...To explain, things with my dad took a bad turn. I appreciate all the vibes you ladies sent a while back and while things aren't great, they're not horrible either. It's one of those, best case scenarios in a bad situation type of things. It's always hard when you hear the C-bomb but I just keep telling myself it could be worse...Anyway, I've missed being on the boards so I'm picking myself up and trying to get excited again! My dad is SO excited about the wedding so I just keep reminding myself of that!!Thanks again for being awesome!
imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary

Re: Good and Bad

• Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Understandably you have been absent, but it's good to see you posting again! I will be thinking about your dad and wishing for a speedy and full recovery. Do a couple easy little things for the wedding to get back into the swing of planning!
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear your dad has been struggling. Please let us know if we can help with the planning. I know it's a very tough time for you. *hugs*
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family. The C-word is quite scary but you're right... it could be worse. Good luck with the planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'm definitely taking Britt's advice and easing back into things...although I'm starting to panic a little. I can't believe how fast the last 9 months have gone by!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to have you back and hope everything gets better for you. Ease yourself back into it. Once you complete a few small wedding tasks you'll start to get more excited.
  • Options
    WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey datetwin!! glad to see you're back. glad to see things are getting better.  I know what you mean about feeling a little panicked...I am right there with you - it's flying by!! definitely do little projects to get back into it. 
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Big hugs to you and your dad, I'll keep you both in my thoughts. Glad to have you back on the board! Let us know if we can do anything to help.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards