Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Glass Cube Vases?

Does anyone know where I can find glass cube vases (for centerpieces) in the Baton Rouge area? Hobby Lobby does not have square ones, only rectangle. Someone suggested TJ  Maxx before and I checked there today and they had nothing. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies!

Re: Glass Cube Vases?

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried Micheals? even check online..I found some at vases online that were even cheaper then at Hobby Lobby and Micheals
  • edited December 2011
    You can try marshals but I think they only have a few which isn't a problem if you're getting married over the next year. also try michaels. How large are the ones that you're looking for? If they are smaller votive sized ones, the dollar tree in the hammond aire plaza has some.
  • melissalyn05melissalyn05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for 5" cube vases. The problem ordering online is that shipping is over $30! That is why I am trying to find some in the BR area. I will try Michaels. Thanks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Believe it or not, try Wal-Mart near the florals and crafts and even try Dollar Tree.  At work, we got some lovely round cyclinder vases to decorate for our Christmas party one year.  Worked out well and they came from Dollar Tree, of all places.  I would check Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Ross also.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you are still looking for the vases, but I just ran across this on the trash to treasure board.  Another bride is selling some square vases:http://weddingsale22.weebly.com/GL!
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards