Latino Weddings

Luna de Miel - BOOKED

Wow, after months stalking the air fares from Newark to Las Vegas, finally today I got the airline tickets at a decent price.We are going Dec. 14 - Dec. 18 will stay at the MGM Grand.  The total of the hotel, airline tickets, and food (I got a great deal at the hotel that includes free buffet, 3 meals per day per person) $819This is our first time in Vegas, and looking forward to that.

Re: Luna de Miel - BOOKED

• nicoleabrocknicoleabrock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vegas is so awesome!  You are going to have so much fun on your HM.  Be sure to pick some specific things that you want to do while you are there.  Show tickets usually get sold out in advance so you may want to book those early. I am a little over a month away from my wedding and let me tell you, the FI and I are looking forward more to the HM than the actual wedding.  Wedding planning is stressful and the HM is going to be welcomed vacation from the madness.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a spreadsheet where I put all the things for FREE that you can do in Vegas.I haven't decide yet on shows.  I want to see Circe de Soleil, the one at the MGM Grand and Terry Fedor.  That is my next step.  I have a co-worker that brought me three brochures from Vegas, which have info on shows and fun stuff to do.Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    My DH and I are also planning a honeymoon to vegas. We want to go the second week of January. Where do you think I can look for good deals?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Vegas is a great city with wonderful restaurants, nightlife, shopping, etc... You two will have a great time!!!  
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hola Dora12I found the MGM Grand deal on www.slickdeals.netOn the search field put the name of the hotel, or you can put las vegas and you will see the forums on that topic.  People found codes, discounts, and offers and put them there.Also this website is good  www.cheapovegas.comBuena suerte.Dora58
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the info. I can't wait to book our honeymoon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards