Georgia-Atlanta
Options

** mandyandmike2009 **

Hey! I saw that you are going to Couples Tower Isle for your HM... FI and I are thisclose to booking our HM there. Could you tell me what made you decide to go there? All of the Couples resorts look beautiful and are more all-inclusive than other chain resorts that I have found... But why Tower Isle? What sealed the deal for you two? TIA!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ** mandyandmike2009 **

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes only 19 days until we are there! Well, I read all the reviews and looked  at the ratings and they had better reviews (couples in general that is). We went with Couples Tower Isle, because it offered the horseback riding and the other couples resorts didnt have that in the package. Also CTI had just been remodeled. It is also closer to Dunns river falls. I also think they have more restaurants to choose from if I am not mistaken. I looked at all of them OVER and OVER and OVER and for some reason I always went back to Tower Isle so figured that had to be it. We have never been to a couples resort before and def can't wait. Hopefully that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It does help, actually. We have kind of been the same way - back and forth but keep coming back to CTI. I also love the idea that it has just been remodeled. And the restaurants do look fab! Honestly, from what I hear, you probably can't go wrong with any of the 4 Couples Resorts... But I think we will also book Tower Isle... If you don't mind me asking, which room category did yopu go with? Thanks again! I hope you have an amazing time!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mother-in-law booked it for us because it was our wedding gift, but I think it is just the deluxe garden room. She booked on Cheapcarribean.com and the guy she spoke with said in all reality if you put in the notes that it is your honeymoon they usually upgrade you if they can. We wont be in our room tons because we will want to be outside in the sun, going on tours, eating, and doing things at night. I just dont feel the need to pay extra for rooms and I have heard that time and time again from lots of people as well. If we get an upgrade great if not we will still have a blast. I am sure it we will have a blast and so will you guys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards