Ohio-Cleveland

DJ/Lighting

So FI and I really like the idea of having lighting at our wedding even though we know we probably can't afford it.  We like the idea of having mini lights under some of the guest tables and the lighting on the walls.  We love the underglows on the table because that is what our table had when he proposed.  We are also looking around for a good DJ and I know that a lot of companies combine the two.  If we find lighting only we do know a few people to do the DJ but they are family friends and we are thinking we may want to just pay the extra to have a professional so the night is more fun. Thoughts?

Does anyone know a good lighting company or DJ/Lighting place and their prices? I am living in Cincinnati planning my wedding for Cleveland next August so it gets hard to "look around". Let me know!!! :)

Re: DJ/Lighting

• derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Rock the House.  So far they have been very professional and easy to work with.  We just booked them but they said they customize to whatever your music style is and they're about being fun and keeping the party going but not being cheesy :).  Their basic DJ package is $995 for 6 hours with a DJ and an emcee.  Their basic uplighting package is $240 (I won a free basic uplighting package at a bridal show, which basically made us go with them because I want the uplighting but didn't want to pay a lot for it).  You get 8 can lights, nothing under tables or anything, but they might be able to do that for extra.  I also think I'm going to DIY our centerpieces with tall vases and fake flowers and I saw they have these little lights that you can put in the bottom of vases that I think would be really cool.  HTH! :)
  • I would recommend DJ crew. They are great and have fair price. If you go with them PM me and you can get $50 off for mentioning a recommendation.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards