Georgia-Atlanta
Options

is anyone going?

Hey guys...just wanted to ask around...is anyone going to the bridal expo in atlanta this sunday the 26th?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is anyone going?

• Options
    evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm married but.. my mom did this to me so I figured I'd warn anyone that is going. Give them a fake email address to anyone that wants information from you. Create a quick gmail one or else you will be hit with spam emails forever. My mom thought she was being helpful and gave out my info at the fair a few seasons ago. I am still getting random emails about wedding stuff.
  • Options
    ivedonethisb4ivedonethisb4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...thanks..I have a bunch of emails so I could just give one I don't use...thanks for the advice though....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and when they call you and tell you that you won a trip and all you have to do is look at "gifts" at a hotel say no thanks. They try to sell you $1000+ pot and pan sets that you can "make payments on" but in the fine print if you don't pay them off in X time you get HUGE interest that they don't tell you about.The show is great though. You can get lots of good ideas.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    ivedonethisb4ivedonethisb4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well I am going...taking my MOH and I don't intend to buy anything...just have fun...maybe get some ideas and thats about it...I'm not doing any purchasing at this point in my planning...only trying to get a good idea of how I will be able to pull everything off under my budget (5K). I still have 2 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards