Texas-San Antonio

Please help - ceremony music disaster!!!

Hi ladies - any input or suggestions will help so much!  I just got off the phone with the lady who does the music for the English mass @ our church.  I received my bank statement and the deposit check we sent out never went through - now after talking to her she never received the deposit and is now going to be out of town on our wedding day!  So after the really good cry on my way home and calling the bank to cancel that check,  I figure there's nothing that can change that situation so now I need help with what to do next.  I have a call in to the church coordinator, but she hasn't called back.  So if any of you can maybe suggest any vocalists or choirs that are able to perform a full Catholic mass please let me know! The cost that we were going to pay was $200.  She did say that the mariachi group may be available, but with the mass being in English, I'm not sure that will flow very well...... any thoughts PLEASE!!  Oh - and did I mention our wedding is only 33 days away!!Thanks for any input!~Katrina

Re: Please help - ceremony music disaster!!!

• edited December 2011
    What church do you go to? The organist and vocalist from Blessed Sacrament will be doing our wedding so if it's not them who you were going to work with, email me and I'll send you the info. I LOVE their music, I had originally planned on getting married at Blessed Sacrement really because I wanted that vocalist! oliviosis@yahoo.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    oliviosis - thank you so much!!!  YGM. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards