New York-Western

WNY GTG

All....just to refresh out memories and maybe grab a few other ladies....we are having a get-together on Saturday September 25th at Antoinettes on Transit Rd and French in Depew/Lancaster.Do we have a good time? 7? 8?  couple weeks away!  see you then.

Re: WNY GTG

• edited December 2011
    Wish I could make it... I'll still be on my honeymoon. Have fun!!
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah - I was just going to post a reminder on this!  I will there.  7:00 p.m. works for me. -Tammy (aka zooloo)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Planning Bio - A Total Work in Progress...
  • edited December 2011
    ok so apparently my calendar reading skills are bad.  the 25th is a friday, the 26th is saturday.  So which is better? 25th friday or 26th saturday?  I am good with either right now, so you guys let me know.  I think our original post got this confused too.
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I’m going to have to cancel on this.  My grandmother – who has been very ill – fell and broke her hip.  The break is severe and requires surgery, but with her cancer being so bad, it is expected she will not survive the anesthesia.  I am expecting any day now to get a call that she’s passed.  So, I’d rather just cancel this now in the anticipation that this is going to be a rough week for my family, and I may not be getting on the computer much.  Hope you all understand!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Planning Bio - A Total Work in Progress...
  • edited December 2011
    Zooloo, very sorry to hear about your grandmother.  Just remember that everything will work out for the best.  Let us know if you need anything.Also, I postponed the GTG (I think I would have been by myself)  so let's all pick another date that would be good to have a GTG. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards