Iowa-Des Moines

sad day:(

My Wedding is in 18 days and I just had my last dress fitting today so this should be a happy time right... I just found out that my grandma passed away almost an hour ago so I am sitting here crying my eyes out:(

Re: sad day:(

• jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear that. This most certainly will put a cloud over your special day, I'm sure though if she is like any grandma, she'll be right there with you in spirit on your big day. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear that! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear that!  You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.  Maybe you could do something special to honor her on your wedding day, like have a rose on the altar dedicated to her or mention her in the program? 
  • edited December 2011
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.  But please know, your grandma WILL be there on your big day.  She wouldn't miss it.  Hugs to you, sweetie. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Married 10.11.08
    Baby LJ 05.21.10
    TheRookieChef.com
  • edited December 2011
    *Thinking of you and your family*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts/prayers are with you. It is hard knowing someone special can't physically be there, but you know that she will be watching every step you take that day and smiling the whole time.
  • bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sorry to hear about your loss. She will be there in spirit. One beautiful thing I've seen a weddings is taking a nice 8x10 photo and have it placed on an easel of all those who are there in spirit. Prayers and hopes are with you!
  • harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult, complicated time. But, I agree with the others, she'll be with you every step of the way to the alter. We have it planned to have an arrangment on our alter in honor of those not with us (my grandfathers, and my FI grandparents and father). It helps us know they are with us! GL
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards