Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Minneapolis GTG (I'm looking at you, Fishy & J&K!)

Shall we get this show on the road (ETA for typing fail)? :) I know this was somewhat discussed in an earlier thread, but I'm too lazy to go back and see who else was interested.

Re: Minneapolis GTG (I'm looking at you, Fishy & J&K!)

• Options
    I thought it was a Chicago gtg? 
  • Options
    There are two! It just keeps getting better and better..
  • Options
    Ah!  I'm in for the Chicago one, then.  Please keep me posted. 
  • Options
    You must let me know about the Chicago GTG... I'm so in.

ohwhynot, would love to meet you.
  • Options
    I'm in for Chicago if its this weekend - otherwise I'm down for Minneapolis!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MSP GTG? Yes please!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    jayjoejayjoe member
    First Comment
    i have the sads. i wish i knew you fine folks when i was flying to Minn to see my husband all the time (he was just a boyfriend then). He worked at Mayo for a while.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic There's no room for you mommy! Shorry!
  • Options
    More info on MSP and CHI GTGs?? Dates?
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Well, if poli would come back here and talk to us about it, we could figure it out!

I think June sometime around the 26th she's going to be in MSP.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm here! I'm here! Sorry :)

I'll be in town from June 21st-27th. I'd ideally vote for that Thursday or Friday, if it works for other people!
  • Options
    The closer to the weekend the better for me!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Yay!  That works for me!  I can't do the 24th because I'm going to a taping of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me.
  • Options
    Ok! Would that Friday work well for everyone?

Btw, not having a ton of GTG planning experience, at what point should we take our planning to another venue? We should probably avoid letting the 60-year-old men in their underwear on lurk on here know about our plans :)
  • Options
    Hey-a old guy!  Those are some sexy undies you have on!

Poli & Fische - I'm sending you my non-knot deets via PM.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_minneapolis-gtg-im-looking-fishy-jk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:444f3b60-f9cd-4257-8306-2342c3a7177cPost:9b95efba-1b8b-4bef-9f21-b9ba798750d7">Re: Minneapolis GTG (I'm looking at you, Fishy & J&K!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poli-Fish- <strong>I was just in Minneapolis this weekend at the MOA and I have to say that your roads are beautiful...how do you not have ANY pot holes, traffic even with construction???  I was amazed.</strong>
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]

Are we referring to the same MSP?  lol  Cause there's pot holes everfuckingwhere, this year was awful, unless they got out and filled them already!  I believe this last weekend was fishing opener, so everyone was out on the lakes, not in the city.

And, I'd be down for a GTG.  Preferrably on a Saturday night.  My new job that I got offered (!!!!) has me working 3-11 Mon-Fri.  Yay for no weekends working!!!
  • Options
    I'm mostly a lurker, but I'd be up for it if you guys will have me :) I work on a retail schedule, so all days are the same for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards