Pennsylvania

How's the planning going?

Hey folks! It's been so quiet lately, just wanted to see how everyone's planning is going. We put down our deposit on our venue last week, which was pretty exciting. Considering we have over a year to go, there doesn't seem like much I can do this far in advance, so I'd love to hear how everyone else's plans are coming along. :)

Re: How's the planning going?

• edited December 2011
    aaahhh planning! Such fun! I pretty much have everything booked. Just trying to pay on things now. Everyone I talk to who got married say do as many things as you can now so your not so stressed later. We got engaged christmas eve and it seems like just yesterday! I put things off and now I feel like time is going to fast! So dont worry about doing things to early :)
  • edited December 2011
    Well maybe then I just don't know what to do, that's the problem!  :)  I'd love to get up to my eyeballs in DIY projects, but am afraid that I will do it too early and then not like them anymore.  While I'm very organized, I'm not a very good planner, so it gets a little scary at times! 
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in less than 2 months and have hit panic mode. All the big things are done, but I keep adding more DIY projects and I am stubborn enough to make sure that they get done whether it means I get sleep or not. Honestly though, I have had some of the best times doing pojects with my family and friends, so just enjoy the process and try not to stress too much because it goes by so quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards