DC

What did you wear for your engagement pics?

What colors did you wear?  Were they outside or inside?  
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What did you wear for your engagement pics?

• SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore a black top with dark jeans and cute flats and FI wore a light blue and black plaid casual button down from Express with dark jeans.

We did ours outside in the fall so the dark colors really popped again the backdrop.

I also liked that our outfits coordinated but didn't match. It looked much less Olan Mills that way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mayak1234mayak1234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I loved doing engagement portraits --- we did ours w/ bluelotusdc.com.  they recommended we wear solid colors to look timeless.  i wore a black wrap dress and fiance wore dark jeans and black button down. - it looked pretty clean. then we changed into indian clothes for a few :)
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours outside.  I have some in my bio if you want to see what we wore.  If you have any doubts ask your photographer for advice.  We dressed in the clothes we planned to wear and took a photo of ourselves and sent it to the photographer for feedback.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • rmichalakrmichalak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore dark jeans with a yellow top and FI wore dark jeans with a black polo.
    Def. wear solids!
    Rebecca & Matt...June 26, 2010 My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I wore a white button with jeans and FH wore a black button with khakis...I wish I had worn nicer pants, but from the waist up we looked quite nice together haha.  Ours were both inside and outside.  My advice is to plan your wardrobe together.  Make sure you match!
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some pics in my blog - we took ours outside in Old Town.  I wore a navy sweater dress and yellow/gray shoes for most of the pictures.  I changed into skinny jeans, tall boots, and a light blue cardigan for the last few pictures that we took with our dog.  We had a blast taking them!

We wore told not to wear anything with logo's and that pops of color look good in pictures.  Fi and I didn't really match, but we looked coordinated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards