Maryland-Baltimore
Options

B-Pics Group

Rvnsgrl81 and I are working on getting prices for a B-Pics group for sometime in early December.  We are contacting photogs and such this week to get pricing and schedules.  Let us know if you are interested in joining in the fun!

Re: B-Pics Group

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you know if we would have the images back by christmas? Is this the thought process? If so im interested. Give me more details on how the group thing works.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: I recommend Jenni :) I got my pics back from her 3 days after my shoot. Granted, that was just me, not a group, but the point is that she's fast.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks SK.  Jenni is one that we're definitely leaning towards. Tanya - the plan is to have them back by the holidays.  If Jenni is as fast as SK says, then we'll be good to go.  I'll let you know what Dawn finds out.
  • Options
    mdchica02mdchica02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if any of you are friends with Mandi White on facebook, but she is getting a b-pic session together for dec 3 and 4th, if oyu are interested. I already told her I was ;)
  • Options
    MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would consider Meghan Lynn Photography too, I only have a few teasers back but they're really good and her prices are awesome.
  • Options
    ruffian99ruffian99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll second Meghan Lynn! We had the best time doing ours last weekend, the teasers look great, and Nichole H, the makeup artist she works with, is amazing!!!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!  i'll check those out too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little confused about what a b-pics group is lol... can someone please explain? Do we just get a "group rate?" If so that's awesome! This is going to sound kind of dumb but it sounds like a bunch of us getting our b-pics together? I'm confused! haha I just e-mailed Jenni yesterday to talk to her about when I'll do my b-pics and the funny thing is I had said around Christmastime or right after! So funny!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A group or marathon session as it's called too it pretty much for us to get a discounted rate for the whole session.  We aren't actually taking the pictures together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do a b-pics session but haven't had the time to look into it with everything else going on so I would be interested. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification smange. I'd be down for late November/early December :) I graduate December 10th! Maybe the 11th would be a good day haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When Dawn and I hear back from some of the photographers with information we'll come back and see who's in!  I'm not sure what the maximum number is...if there even is one.  We'll definitely be in touch with everyone though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd be interested in more details! Give me time to continue hitting the gym :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested too! Let us know what you find out. :o)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have heard from one photog and are waiting on a few more to figure out a good date and rate for everyone and we will defly keep you all posted!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I talked to Nicole Palermo and she said they'd have some holiday specials coming up. I'll keep you all posted!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards