Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Colored heels during the wedding?

I was wondering...I already purchased heels for my wedding (June 12, 2010). They're nice and all but I'm thinking about wearing fuschia/hot pink heels instead. This is my main wedding color besides black, white, and little bits of lime green/pale green emphasis.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Colored heels during the wedding?

• Options
    Yes, sorry!I am wondering if it would be weird to wear this bright color of heels instead of the white.
  • Options
    I love colored shoes.  I'm wearing some shoes that my FI will paint for me. They will be Navy & Chartruese.
    MyBio
    Yes I am.....Living the Dream
  • Options
    I am wearing red shoes!
  • Options
    I never wanted to wear white shoes. It seems too basic and traditional. I love my wedding colours (red, black, silver, and ivory) so I chose to wear red peep toe heels. I absolutely love them! I will be wearing ballet flats for the dance, but I still want my red shoes in my wedding pictures. :)
  • Options
    I have green shoes too!  I kinda hope everyone sees them! 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can only wear white shoes once. Taking epics? Youll have to buy 2 pairs of shoes. I bought mine from DB (style: Kitty) and had them dyed strawberry....this yummy pink color. LOVE them. Plan to wear them forever :)
  • Options
    I'm wearing purple and green printed shoes. colored shoes are very popular right now and your photographer will love you for wearing colored shoes.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Now I'll be posting a new message while I'm on the hunt for my shoes ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards