California-Inland Empire
Options

:(

A friend of mine text messaged me about the whole National Guard thing.  Anyway, in the conversation he said if I set up a meeting for 2 weeks from now then I will have time to hit the gym.  I wrote back saying thanks for saying I'm overweight and he said that he tells the truth.  I don't run my a$$ off like I used to in the military (where I met him) anymore so I definitely am not thin like I was nor do I work out all the time anymore at the gym.  Anyway, he was just giving me sh!t because that's what he does always but still...I know I'm a little overweight...i don't like to hear it though.  WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I told him he has to take my boobs into consideration...they add at least 10lbs to me!  HEHE
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw!! youre a hot mama kasi!! i know how you feel though, leo has a picture of me on his phone background from a few years ago when i was skinnier and it makes me mad every time i see it. we just booked our trip to vegas in december and he told me, well if you want to go to a club we better hit the gym. AH! that was hard to hear, but true!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im on my way though, i lost 15 pounds over the summer, could have been more but hey i'll take it.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great job on losing weight!  It's sooo hard!!  I used to be a gym rat and was very thin when I met Andrew.  Since then I have packed on some major weight.  Just since the wedding I gained at least 15!!  I have lost about 8 but I think it may have come back...I don't want to know!  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been working on my freshman 15 for my first year of marriage. Guess who's going to the gym tonight?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not I
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a butthead. I've been going to the gym 3x a week. I have only lost 2lbs (last time I checked) but I have lost a inch in a half around my gut, and half inches a few other places. I gained half an inch around my booty though! Woot whooo!

• Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been going to the gym since the start of summer and have lost 20 lbs and inches off my waist but I wish it was more! lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    curlyjennifercurlyjennifer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow 20-15 weight loss is ALOT!!! especially when you gain 15-20 lbs, and have a muffin top with your jeans...or as i like to say on here "i get a BIG va-jay-jay" LOL (which means my lower stomach area holds food intake like if I was preggers or a squirrel putting nuts away for the winter!!!) This past couple of weeks, DH has been saying "we need to eat right, again...and we need to work out"....ummm, that was a shot at me!!!! jerk:(  i just said "i like being BIG, and in fact I would rather gain more, so I lose more when i start working out again!!" lol he didnt like that answer one bit! so on monday i started dieting AGAIN, and headed back to the gym...this is the thing, my DH LOVES food and hanging out with me...so when I get all into working out and eating right, he feels neglected:/ lol so last night was my second time going to the gym, after work...and he says..."why dont we lay down for a while" WTF!!??? i said "nope"! when i came home he was a little pissy, so he left to go to the gym, which he hasnt been to in over a year...but seriously he doesnt need it, he can at right and stay slim:( my goal is by 10/24/09, i will be 10-8 lbs lighter!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards