Ohio-Toledo
Options

limo question

I know there are some other posts on here about limo's, and I have read from some of them that they had a bad expierence with Childers, but there price is deff. the lowest.  Anyone have a good expierence with them??Another limo company that I am considering is Limo Toledo, have not heard anything about them from anyone, just would like some feedback on them!TIA

Re: limo question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had a wonderful experience with Birmingham Limo so far.  The contact there is Michael.  They are doing my wedding in three days!  They have been very helpful and friendly, and I found them to be the cheapest of those I priced.  Here is there website - hope it helps!  Congrats :)  http://www.birminghamlimo.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was quoted a good price by Childers, too, but they are not rated well with the Better Business Bureau (I think they had an F). Limo Toledo was graded really well. I just rented with them, and they have been very helpful through the whole process. You can check out any vendor with the BBB, as well. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did just look at the BBB and Childers had a F, so deff. not going with them.  Leaning more towards Limo Toledo, they had a A on BBB, so that makes me feel more confident to use them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just reserved our limo with A-1 Limo service in Toledo. It's $615 for a 14 passenger limo bus for 3 hours. They are listed with the BBB and I have read good things about them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had the party bus through Toledo Limo. We had great service. The only thing that sucked is that there was limited cds the driver let us use. So if you get a party bus from them, bring your own cds to listen to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married on Friday and had no problems with Childers Limo. They were on time and drove us to the places we asked them to.
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Birmingham.  15passenger party bus for 3 hours for just under $400.00.  They're super easy to work with and very accomodating. Even helped me plan how to utilize the time to get most for the money.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NYREK- what the heck I called Birmingham and they quoted me 590 for their 15 person bus, and my wedding is only three week later then yours.  What do you think that is about?!!
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mseaman~ ???  Sorry for that! The only thing I can think of is that we are actually using a 10 passenger limo during the day to get us all to the Zoo...so we have that from 2p-5p. (Cost for 3 hours: $315.00)Then we are getting the 15 passenger bus to help get the bridal party and our parents home. So we have that booked from 9p-12am. (Cost: $300.00.)They never mentioned a special discount, but maybe since we're using 2 different services on the same day, they gave us a break. ???  I really don't know what to say...I'm only guestimating here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards