Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Any rants/raves on a DJ called Scott Keough/Satisfied Entertainment?

Hi,I'm looking for any info on a DJ called Scott Keough/Satisfied Entertainment/Scott the DJ.I guess he DJs in AZ in the winter, and MA in the summer. I can't find any reviews in MA and was hoping the AZ brides could help.Thank you.

Re: Any rants/raves on a DJ called Scott Keough/Satisfied Entertainment?

• Options
    reneekashkareneekashka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually using him. So far he has been GREAT. VERY well priced and very knowledgeable. I can let you know how he is in 11 days when I have my wedding, but so far I am very happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am considering using him too. I have not met with him or anything yet, just emailed.
  • Options
    freckles79964freckles79964 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! Reneekashka- I saw some reviews that he can be gimmick-y. One review said he sang a song about the Bride and Groom to a tune of a well-known song and another said he did games at their wedding. These reviews were very, very positive so I guess that is what those couples wanted- do you know if he is always like that or if he can be a more "serious" DJ as well. Basically, I just want our DJ to make introductions and play music, I do NOT want him to be singing or playing game show host. Would you still recommend Scott? Thanks!!
  • Options
    reneekashkareneekashka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes he can def be more serious! What I love is he did a SUPER in depth consult and made a very personal day of time line. For me, I am having a daytime wedding with no bar so I realized that dancing is going to be minimal so he has ideas of how to get people dancing, as well as we will be playing the newlywed game, but that is what I wanted because of our wedding. He also has different ideas to get people dancing like the good luck dance. After all the formal dances he has everyone get up and on the dance floor for a "good luck dance" which is just a slow song of our choice. He said it is good because it gets everyone out of there seats and hopefully with good music, will keep some of the guests up on the dance floor. I also told him I was concerned about the money dance being "tacky" so we went over ways to keep it so I am more comfortable. I would say tell him what you want and he can def that. His prices were also some of the best I was quoted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards