Canada-Ontario

anyone else have trouble deciding?

PHOTOGRAPHERS!! They are soo important and soooo hard to choose!  And it seems like when you google reviews, you get good and bad for all of them.. What to do?  Ive been looking at Piper Studios, Pimentel, Studio Cabral, Everlasting Moments.. the list can go on and on.. Did you guys find it a hard decision to make? Who did you end up going with?

Re: anyone else have trouble deciding?

• edited December 2011
    We were lucky in that a good friend of ours' girlfriend is an incredibly talented Photographer. She is very reasonably priced for the quality and beauty of her work.. I highly reccommend her... If you do contact her, tell her Julia reccommended her. You can check out her pricing and portfolio at the website below http://www.lovebree.com/Contact.html
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I had a very hard time... I looked at Justin & Michelle DeMers, Impulse Photography, Verve Photography, just to name a few. We decided to go with Tara McMullen. We got along fabulously and we love her style!!!taramcmullen.com
  • roque.jessicaroque.jessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well i found one now that i fell in love with.. shes available for my date and we are meeting next week.  We clicked over the phone as well. Amazing!  Photos By L.A.M.... :D Now the videographer.. lol.. neverending list
  • edited December 2011
    i must throw this out there, because i have been beyond happy with our photographers work:http://www.manuelastefan.com/main.phpshe is wonderful to work with, and her photos are really like nothing ive ever seen.
  • a_laducaa_laduca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am having the same issue.. i can't decide! impulse photography i would SOO go with - however she dosn't offer video! but her work is amazing!!! so worth it if your totally willing to spend like 7g's!! - i dragged my Fiance out every night we had meetings with photographiers all over town! - to be honest - like everyonnneeee has been telling me - you need to follow your gut feeling - take alook around the room see there work - also - there has to be a connection! if the person you are talking to is giving off a bad vibe- the  f*ck him! you need to be comfertable with them otherwise IT WILL SHOW IN THE PHOTO'S!!..what ever you do.. since i am sorta in the industry ( amke up artist assisant) i here the gossip!... don't do with Diesel-- he has ripped off soo many brides and left them hanging the day off!!!-- this is what i here but apperenly he is outa business!! :) Good lUCK!....
  • shawna7876shawna7876 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going throught the same thing untill I went to a place called Day dream studios Eslet was amazing I feel so much better..and the best thing is I have seen his work he did my sisters wedding
  • chay77chay77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still in the same boat. I think I'm extra picky because my fiance and I are both wedding photographers, and I'd really like someone who offers the same packages for the same quality of work that we do. We're getting married a year from today (yay) at Royal Ashburn Golf Club out in Ashburn. I have probably looked at about 15 different sites, emailed them ALL, but am still not confident in making a decision (you'd think this would be easy for me, lol). Any one know or have had experience with a talented team of photographers who work in the East GTA? Thanks :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards