New Mexico
Options

Venue for a small wedding

We are planning a wedding for no more than 40 people and we are trying to find the perfect venue for a September 2010 wedding in or nearby Albuquerque. Does anyone have a good suggestion? We are both new to the area and don't know where to start.

Re: Venue for a small wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    there are some REALLY beautiful places for a smaller wedding - it depends on what you're looking for.  Off the top of my head:Casa de SuenosHacienda VargasChocolate Turtle B&BLos Poblanos InnSunrise Bank Building - the top is used for rentals if you're into an urban settingHacienda de ColoresAnderson Valley WineryCasa Rondena WineryHope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the El Zocal Event Center in Bernalillo.  It was an old convent that was just recently renovated it is amazing.  You can go to their website www.elzocaloplaza.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hilton Hotel on University/Menaul has a garden room that holds a maximum of 80.
  • Options
    tarcyrtarcyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having a small wedding in mid ocotober at Casa De Koshare in Corrales - it is nice, because they will only hold a max of 50 people!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Inn At Paradise. I had a couple friends who got married there and loved it. It is a beautiful bed and breakfast!The website is: www.innatparadise.com
  • Options
    jesunm2008jesunm2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently looked at a venue that can hold a max of 100 ppl, it is a very beautiful place! It is a B and B and the ppl there are so nice and are decently priced.  I would have had my reception there but we are expecting atleast 150 ppl. Well here is the website, and give them a call 505-842-0223, kara and Steve are very nice!   http://www.albuquerquebedandbreakfasts.com/?gclid=CNOus9Kmip0CFQjyDAodL2yN3QHope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards